Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful Third Graders

We wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving! And... we also wanted to share what we are most thankful for this year: Colin - I am thankful for having a big brother and having a house. Emma - I am thankful for having parents and mainly for living. Adi - I am thankful for choosing any school I want. Chris - I am thankful for Thanksgiving and for great days. Ashley - I am thankful for my family and my animals. Bryan - I am thankful for having a life. Makenzie - I am thankful for having a little brother. Kari - I am thankful for my family and freedom. Ben - I am thankful for my dogs, my cats, my mom, my dad, my sister, my friends, and my teacher. Owen - I am thankful that I have a roof over my head and that I have a family. Anna - I am thankful that we have trees that we can breathe. Joyce - I am thankful for Mrs. Schafer giving us stuff that we have to work on so we can learn. Caden - I am thankful for having friends that care about me and having great teachers. Brandon - I am thankful for freedom. Bradly - I am thankful for mom taking us to Florida and convincing dad to come with us. Maggie - I am thankful for all the great teachers I've had. Mrs. Schafer - I am thankful for my family, friends, and my wonderful third grade class!

No comments:

Post a Comment